So, things went a little more smoothly than I had anticipated. Over the weekend, I managed to get the new Spec templates updated and some of the new logic updated on the Armor Builder. Head on over to the site to check it out.
Here’s a run-down of what’s been added:
- Weapons – Yeah! There’s a bug in there right now that’s allowing WPs to dual wield hammers. It isn’t wishful thinking, I just need to get under the hood to allow them to spec only offhand Tomes.
- Spec Templates – Whether you play a DPS Shaman or Healing Shaman, your grids will update accordingly. Check the spot just above the primary grid for a drop down list. More templates will be coming, and these layouts can and will change based on user feedback. Missing a stat? Let me know. Also, your weapon configuration will change appropriately.
- New layout for the Armor Builder – I’ve taken away the Legend on the right-hand side. It was taking up a whole lot of space. Hover over each column (header or row) for a tooltip stating what each stat is. This will become second nature eventually.
- Armor Sets - All the armor sets found on the merchants have been updated. This includes BOTH Sovereign sets. Check it out!
- All classes available - It isn’t limited to just Choppas now. Check out your toon, and see what you can come up with.
- Persistent Templates - If you copy/paste the URL, the site should pre-load all the items you had before. Send templates to your friends
Over the weekend, I’ll be opening up new-user registration. This will vastly increase the flow of items into the DB. You’ll be able to download the custom AddOn and contribute yourself. Keep your eyes peeled for an announcement.
If you see anything funky, please let me know and I’ll take a look!