I’ve gotten all the source together and created a set of zip files with everything one needs to get the site up and running.
Here’s the file list:
db.zip (7.7 mB) – Complete Database of Items and Abilities for the WARdrobe. It is in a .bak format. You’ll need to create a new DB and do a DB restore in order to get this up and running. Yes, the DB’s name is “chores” as I hijacked one of my old DBs to prototype this on, and never migrated off. There is a User table in here, but all personal information (such as email address and registration IP) has been removed. I figured this was courteous.
production.zip (494 kB) – Contains a published version of the WARdrobe. If you stick this zip out on the production server, you should be able to run WARdrobe right out of the box.
source.zip (1.4 mB) – Contains the project file and all source files for WARdrobe. Format is Microsoft Visual Web Developer Express 2010 edition. The web.config file has no DB credentials, just like the production version.
icons.zip (40.4 mB) – contains a list of all the icons necessary to run the WARdrobe. I had to extract these from the myp and go through a rather elaborate process to find the right hash for the right icon..but here they are (probably 99% of them anyway) It should be extracted to the /images/Icons folder.
There you have it! Wrapped up with a nice little bow.
Disclaimer: Software is provided “as is” with no warranty of any type. If your server explodes and catches fire… get a fire extinguisher. Not my problem.
Disclaimer 2: A good portion of the site was coded under the influence of… some potent beverages. Code may or may not make sense. It runs, which is sufficient. If you have questions, leave comments below, or hit me up on my MSN account. Sibrwulf at hotmail dot com
Edit: I neglected to mention just what is required for this site to run.
.NET Framework v3.5
MSSQL Server 2005
That should do it.