Let’s get the bad news out of the way. For the career builder, I had always planned on doing dynamic tooltips. The tips would scale based on how many points you put into that Mastery. I was under the impression this was a linear growth that was consistent across the board. Unfortunately, there’s a hell of a lost more involved in this, and it isn’t something I can pull off right now. Essentially, you need half the combat formula to make it accurate. I won’t do it if it isn’t accurate. (I’ve been told that WARdb did it by gathering each spell at each spec point and saving that. That’s nuts, and I don’t have that kinda time.) Live and learn!
Ok, onto some great news. The development is done. Yep. Done. You can select all your tactics, morales and whatnot from below the builder. Here’s a full list of changes
- Tactics now wrap in lines of 8.
- Morales are now visible
- Mastery Tactics/Morales will be disabled until selected
- Fixed an issue with loading items from the anchor URL
- Non-mastery abilities for each line made their way up into the builder for a better view.
- You can only select one morale per line, and only 4 tactics total
- Added a buttload of classes
That last point brings us to the medium news. I still need class data! I’m missing data for the following:
- Black Orc
- White Lion
- Bright Wizard
- Squig Herder
Hit me with an email at rancid @ war4scrubs dot com if you can provide one of those. They have to be able to unspec, get naked, and not be rank 80.
For everyone else, hit the link http://beta.war4scrubs.com/Classes.aspx?Ret=CareerBuilder for the builder. Let me know if you find any bugs!