I knew I loved working on the site. I managed to bang out quite a few needed updates, as well as some “neat features” that I figured would be fun.
In addition to the Career Builder now having Sorc data, here’s what’s new:
- Filtering and Sorting – The Armor / Weapon listings were really started off rather…small. I didn’t intend on them being these huge beasts. Well, I’ve gone and addressed that. You can now filter these by slot and rarity. Additionally, you can sort them by various fields and the results are paged for faster loading
- First Seen Time – Now you can see when an Item was first seen. Additionally, you can now see who found a weapon first (somehow this got left off).
- Report an Item – Something funky with an item? Report it. I’ll get an email with what’s up, and I’ll be able to take a look at it.
- Facebook / Twitter Integration – Yeah, this was a fun one…and didn’t take much time. Now you can tweet an item, or like it on Facebook. Show the world what a nerd you really are. 🙂
- Sometimes you’d get an error when viewing a weapon listing if you hadn’t specified a class.
- Fixed a display issue with some CSS on the Item Sets grid.
- Renown Rank should now show (when appropriate) on armor and weapons
I’m still working on some other big ones, namely the upgrading of the actual Armor Builder. Look for some changes there next week. It’ll be worth the wait, trust me.
At any rate, keep on logging and keep on having a blast. See everyone on the battlefield!