I figured I might as well wrap up the functionality of the Renown Builder this weekend. It wasn’t “too” much more work. I’ve also wrapped up a couple extra issues:
- Career Builder: Renown Abilities should no longer show up in the “Core” section.
- Career Builder: You’ll now have a digest of your current spec available in the “Summary” textbox below. It’s ready for copy/paste into a forum post. 🙂
Now for the list of changes to the Renown Builder. These are mostly “finishing touches”, but here they are :
- It’ll now check to ensure you don’t go over 100 points.
- If you select an active ability, it’ll set the min-rank to 20 for you.
- Added the total stats to the Stats row (thanks for the idea, Syrioq)
- Will show how many points you’ve spent
- Added a Text-box summary that you can use to paste into the forums.
There ya have it. Check it out and let me know what you like, love or hate.